These are CRACK. You've been warned.
NUTELLA RICE KRISPY TREATS
- 5-6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 heaping cup of Nutella
Topping
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 Tbsp. shortening (I used coconut oil, solid)
Measure out Rice Krispies cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows together until smooth.
Once marshmallows and butter have melted together add Nutella and stir until well combined.
Pour marshmallow mixture over the cereal.
Stir to coat evenly.
Press into a greased pan. (I used an 8×8 pan because I wanted them
to be taller, but you can use whatever pan you would like to)
To make topping, heat Nutella, chocolate chips and shortening in a medium sauce pan over medium-medium low heat until smooth.
Spread over the top of Rice Krispy Treats.
Stick in the fridge and let it set up.
Once they have set, cut into them and ENJOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment