Soo, I can't really remember much of April so I guess not a whole lot went on! I did spend spring break in the wilds of Henderson. The idea was that I would watch Addie while Em started packing, but we did a lot more running around! Addie is at such a fun age. We went to Gymboree and played with stickers and her toys. She started a new Gymboree class while I was there. She wasn't such a huge fan at first so she'd break away from Emily and come running over to where I was watching. I'd pick her up and she'd point to the door like, "Now's our chance! Make a break for it!"
For my birthday Em and I went to Mirror Mirror and Max Brenner for dinner. It was a fun, low-key day. Then I had to drive all the way back. I always get nervous having to go that far alone, but I've never had any problems. **fingers crossed** I don't imagine I'll be driving to Fresno though!
I'm sure other things happened in April, but for the life of my I don't remember them so it must not have been that important!
Happy May everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment