Dear folks,
Another month and no news of interest to tell you. The weather is crazy. The one good thing in the month was the wonderful trip the Cottrells took, and better for me, they're home again. I always miss them when they're gone.
Claire and Calvin have invited me to come for a visit the end of the month. I love spending time in Indiana. It's so peaceful and pretty, especially this time of the year. I'm not too happy with Claire's stipulation - come only if you bring a cane!! I don't feel I need one but no one agrees with me. I don't think I'm old enough for one, do you?
My sister, Joan, has finally decided to move into a senior centre, like I have. They call them Shelter Homes, which don't sound so inviting, but her flat (apartment) sounds very comfortable. We both don't think we're old enough, but no one agrees with us - we can't win!
Hope you gals have a happy Mother's Day, and have fun on Memorial Day, or is it Labor Day? I get them mixed up.
Love you all,
Grammy
No comments:
Post a Comment