Dear Family,
Time flies! March is a distant memory! We did end up going to Stephanie's and ordered Cafe Rio for everyone for my bday which was fun! Later in the month, we celebrated back at Stephanie's for the triplet's bday: Stephanie, Bryce and Rob. I made shredded bbq chicken sandwiches, beans, mac/cheese and Bryce's favorite: Fudge pudding cake. Are you noticing a trend? It's been so hard with little Miss Pipsqueak to go elsewhere so we just gathered at Packer's! Jess and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary! I'm so lucky to have him!
I've watched Avery a few times recently. Wedding plans are moving along! Can't believe it's only a month away! I'm having a ball with 'the details!' Can't wait to get all my kids at home.
Bryce is busy with all the wedding details and finishing up another semester of school! He's so good with Avery and will be a great 'dad'. It's fun to hear her call him Daddy already! Amy has been suffering quite a bit with some type of intestinal problem! She's been to the hospital for tests but so far, everything checks out. She went to a GI doc yesterday and will go back next week after she returns from Kansas. I think it's the Moulton curse! Look at Rob, Nic and now Amy! The Moulton in law Curse!!!
Stephanie is up to her eyeballs with kids! She has the patience of Job and I've been so impressed with her! She just goes with the flow. And I do mean flow! Sophie has flooded a bathroom recently and Stephanie just takes it in stride! She's earned her Motherhood award!!!! They actually came over on Sunday: the first time since New Year's Eve! The kids had a ball in the basement! It had been a long time!
Scott just called us with the news that Gallup shut down his office in Houston and is moving him back to Omaha. He's sad to leave Houston. Really grew to love it there! Guess they wanted everything centrally located and his was the last office outside of Nebraska. We're sad to see him leave since he and Marianne lived so close to each other but that's life! He'll be in Nebraska within a few weeks and will be over the language department. Sebastian will have to get used to Nebraska winters!!! Might not be too good for the old man!
Marianne finally shared the happy news with everyone that she is expecting in October. We couldn't be happier! She's been feeling great and often wonders if she's really pregnant! Don't tell her sister! She hopes to find out if it's a 'he' or a 'she' before the wedding! Grandchildren are such a blessing!
Till next time,
Jess and Annette
No comments:
Post a Comment