BUT many ENGLISH names end in 'man' as well as German and Scandinavian. So it's a bit of a leap to being Jewish!! [Not that there's anything wrong with that.] I will post the results of Uncle Ross' DNA test that shows the haplogroup (where his genes came from in the world.) Have to finish the redo of the computer room first though! Everything is in boxes.
Oh great!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think our name is Jewish. So many Jewish names end in 'man'. And, we used to get in trouble for calling each other pigs!
ReplyDeleteBUT many ENGLISH names end in 'man' as well as German and Scandinavian. So it's a bit of a leap to being Jewish!! [Not that there's anything wrong with that.] I will post the results of Uncle Ross' DNA test that shows the haplogroup (where his genes came from in the world.) Have to finish the redo of the computer room first though! Everything is in boxes.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think there's a good chance the name is 'Foreman' rather than "Forman" anyway.
Delete