Most recently...Mark was just released from being the High Priest Group Leader after almost 5 years. He was just called to teach the 12-13 year olds in Sunday School. I have been busy with Primary and have enjoyed being part of a presidency and getting to see ALL the kids every Sunday, rather than just the junior Primary.
Here is a recap of the highlights of the last few months:
May-
Jeff and family and mom were here for Mother's day. Mark cooked pancakes i think!
I got asked by the Stake YM/YW to make the wristbands for Trek. I bought pre-made leather bands from Tandy and used a wood burning tool to burn actual names of 162 handcart pioneers. This was a HUGE project!!!!!!
We enjoyed going to Austin's coach-pitch games during the late spring.
In June we drove to Utah for Bryce and Amy's wedding. It was wonderful to have so many members of the family together. Annette's pre-wedding picnic dinner was amazing and fun! The wedding was beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed it all. These pics are favorite memories:
We vacationed with Greg and family in California in June. We spent a week going to Disneyland, Calif Adventure park and Legoland. Of the 3, Legoland was the favorite and we had a ball there. The highlight of the week though was driving down to our stomping grounds in Mission Beach, San Diego. This was the 1st time the little kids had been to the ocean and it was a ton of fun. We had a heck of a time getting home...with a 12 hour wait in the San Diego airport, but we did get some free tickets out of it!
Baby Mark Ferguson was born on our 39th anniversary...June 21, 2013. Julie was induced and had a fairly easy and short delivery. The baby is adorable. Mark and i were so privileged to celebrate his birth-day along with our own special day. We both felt a special and spiritual connection with the little guy in his first hours here. Mark is very honored to share his name....
I was back and forth to Omaha in the next 6 weeks helping out with food and baby. A special memory is of taking him outside for little walks and every time he would immediately calm down and usually fall asleep. I love the memories of cuddling him.
I've also been super busy designing things for my Etsy shop. I love to make quiet books but the patterns are killers....
I have also had a ball creating 3 playmats....
![]() | |
| Fairy Land |
![]() |
| dino land |
![]() |
| Mouse House |
In the meantime I have several other new Bible stories that are done but need patterns: Jesus Calms the Storm, Jesus is baptized and Jesus Heals a Woman.
The summer is flying by! We are looking forward to our annual trip to San Diego with Jeff and Brent and families and we also have a major trip to eastern Europe planned for September.








No comments:
Post a Comment