Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bakers May/June

Lots has happened in the last few months. We're now living in Pleasant Grove, 6 bedroom house, great backyard, heaps of children for the kids to play with. Ethan in particular has quite a following of boys that come and pick him up every day to ride bikes, rollerblade, etc.

Clara turned 6 on June 2. We're planning a party for the 30th since we've been in a whirlwind of moving.

Galen has had pneumonia for the last 3 days. Mylyn had strep a month ago, and both were nearly hospitalized. It's been a tough few days.

In May I  was in Buena Vista Virgina for an academic conference, and then presented a paper at another conference at BYU a couple weeks ago. I'm publishing a book next month. Here's a link:

http://www.gregkofford.com/products/essays-honor-paulsen

I've also written a long essay regarding the experience of having the twins, here:

http://bycommonconsent.com/2012/05/13/deaths-and-rebirths-part-1-the-descent/

Still teaching a full load of classes, hoping to get the degree done by the end of next year.

Bakers


No comments:

Post a Comment