Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grammy's News

Dear Family,
Are you enjoying the hot weather? It's summer and it's half over so that thought helps me cope!

I spent a week in Indiana with Claire and Calvin, and as usual I had a wonderful time. I feel so at home up there; life is so peaceful, people are so friendly, and the countryside is so green and calm.

I don't walk like I used to; my legs won't let me, so I sit around a lot, watch lots of uninteresting TV and take naps. That doesn't sound like me, but that's the way it is. I do a little knitting, a little cross-stitch, and lots of challenging crossword puzzles. A day in the life of an old lady!! Linda tells me I am one whenever I question it so it must be true!! She and Mark are so good to me.  I thank them for it and appreciate all they do for me.

Going out to Jeff's for a Father's Day BBQ.  I'm looking forward to that as I love spending time out there and of course, being with family. Hope all you Dads in the family have a great day, and your families show you how much they appreciate and love you.

Till next time, love you all,
Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment