Friday, February 27, 2015

Greg and Family

2015-02-02_1422910622

After a very mild winter. We finally got some good snow storms, making for SNOW DAYS and NO SCHOOL. We got together with some friends one of the day for a “pizza party,” sledding fun, and hot chocolate and donuts afterwards.

2015-02-02_1422918393

This picture is hilarious. Adam had the idea going sledding on his belly and going off the little jump they made. He got a mouth full of snow.

2015-02-02_1422915664

Isaac loves to borrow the Grigg’s boys cheap snowboard. He has pretty good balance and looks legit. I wonder how he would do on a really “hill”.

2015-02-07_1423268148

I just loved the lighting on this one and had to include it.

2015-02-04_1423081192

Our tunnel building.

2015-02-08_1423373250

We had such a fun time at CoCo Keys with the Cottrell Clan.  It's nice that the cousins are at that age where they can play with each other.

2015-02-11_1423693429

I love that the dentist office we go to can work on all three kids at the same time. It makes it so much faster.

 

2015-02-12_1423709248

Valentines day boxes for classroom parties: Sarah made an Owl and Isaac made the Nebraska football stadium.

2015-02-12_1423781548

I have always wanted to take pictures of the kids in the snow.

2015-02-12_1423781839

Greg needed some new pictures for his frame at work so…..2015-02-12_1423782155 

we did  a little photo-shoot (on their day off from school) for him for Valentines Day….

2015-02-12_1423782693

IT WAS FREEZING!!!! But I LOVE this pictures.

2015-02-12_14237824492015-02-19_1424363706

THROWBACK-What difference 7 years makes.

2015-02-14_14239232242015-02-15_1423967546

For Valentines Day  Breakfast I made eggs, sausage, and heart shaped cinnamon rolls. I love the lunch trays I picked up at Target. Dinner included make your own heart shaped pizzas, red jello and red fruits. Overall, it was a good day.

2015-02-13_1423861604 2015-02-13_1423861489

During the winter break we headed to the the zoo. This penguin was very friendly.

9a

Here’s most of our zoo crew, the Thompson’s, Neely's and Cottrell’s

11 (1)11 (6)

The Show What You Know Fair and Art Expo. All three kids worked together and made a display about volcanoes. Isaac and Sarah drew 3 pictures and Adam put in some Lego designs in the art expo.

No comments:

Post a Comment