
Sarah and her Masterpiece for the Gingerbread display at the Trail Center
Isaac and his Masterpiece for the Gingerbread display at the Trail Center
Adam and his Masterpiece for the Gingerbread display at the Trail Center
My friend, Donnica, and I made this one with the Relief Society sister for the Gingerbread display at the Trail Center.
My mom made trees similar to this one for my Grandparents when I was little. Loved the trees when I was girl and have always wanted one of my own. This year my parents surprised me and ordered me one from eBay. I LOVE it.
Since our first gingerbread houses went to displays we had to make more for our own home.
Reading and Hot Chocolate at school with the cute boy.
For the first time since we lived in Omaha we went to looked at some of the amazing light displays we had heard about in the past few years. Crazy that it was still 50 degrees at 8pm that night.
Walter must have known we were leaving, because somehow he found his way into the truck.
Around Elk Mountain there were several semi-trucks off the road or jackknifed. Traffic stopped moving and they sat on the freeway for an hour. We did make it past Rawlins, but the roads were closed behind them. Bad roads, winds, snow, darkness, no sleeping accommodations,=a sleepover in the truck at the Love’s truck stop in Wamsutter. WY about 4 am Isaac could stand being the truck anymore, so we went into the truck stop/Subway, watched tv and played made up games with penny we found on the floor.
I love this view, a South End, a sign we are almost to my parents home.
The kids couldn’t wait to get out in play in the snow. This the “snow hill” my dad makes when plowing the snow from the driveway.
We had fun bowling and eating pizza with Grandma Jane. I think this one the first times Isaac or Sarah had been bowling.
Uncle Alan Linford invited us to ride the magic carpet. He hitched his horse team to the hay wagon. Behind the wagon is the magic carpet (piece of wide conveyer belt) then the horses pull us through a field of swales and ditches.
The kids had a great time on the little snowmobiles, but they all agree the yellow one is the best…..because it’s the FASTEST.
Greg and I got to play to.
Christmas Eve
Christmas Morning
We also enjoyed spending time with Great Grandma Rose during our visit.
More snowmobile and sledding fun.
I love this view. Beautiful!!
We didn’t spend all the time outside, we enjoyed learning new games like CLUE and LIFE.
Leaving…..not my favorite part.
More blowing snow, I love WYOMING, hate I-80 in the winter.
Long traveling day=stopping to stay the night in Sidney, NE. At least we had a hotel this time and got to watch the Nebraska football game while enjoying pizza.
We had a great trip, but we were happy to be home.






.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment