Castro's News
Hi Family,
Quick summary to bring everyone up to what the Castro's have been up to. We are living in Carmel, Indiana. We love the area we live in and are only a couple miles from the new Indianapolis Temple. We can't wait for the open house and dedication this summer! Still can't believe Indianapolis is getting temple...
Emmanuel is working at Banker's Life Insurance as an analyst. He's not super thrilled with the job, but loves that it's only 5 minutes from home and there are lots of opportunities at the company. I took a job in the fall as the school nurse at Joseph's elementary school. It's been super fabulous that we are on the same schedule, that I don't have to work weekends or holidays anymore, and that I am near in case Joseph gets sick with his asthma. I still pick up hours at the hospital to work in the NICU and will be able to work there more often during the summer break. Joseph turned 6 in December and is really enjoying being in Kindergarten, he loves his teacher and he's learning a lot (though I'm sure it's chaotic as there are 30 students in his class!) He's getting so big, always growing out of clothes. We got an xbox for Christmas and he's been having a blast building and destroying things in Minecraft, his latest obsession.
That's all from our neck of the woods!
Until next time,
The Castro's
No comments:
Post a Comment