Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Beginning of Fall

2014-09-10 15.26.402014-09-10 15.30.38
Isaac loves to bake but I think he loves to lick the bowl at the end even more.
2014-09-18_1411004536
Sometimes you just can’t beat the view from our backyard.
IMG_9168
Adam is playing flag football again and is enjoying having other boys from the ward on his team.
IMG_9187
We took the kiddos to visit the Winter Quarters Cemetery on a Sunday afternoon after Stake Conference. Did you know that the cemetery was included as part of the temple's dedicatory prayer?
IMG_9176IMG_9189
Isaac and Sarah may have been more interested in the acorns and chestnuts from the trees.
IMG_9194
I love this father son moment, studying the plots.
2014-09-27_1411857987
Sarah and I have started a tradition of going out to eat before the Women’s Conference. She love going to Texas Roadhouse for steak.
2014-09-28_1411925481
Cute kids before the primary program.
2014-09-30_1412114635
Sarah and her new glasses. She was so cute the first day amazed on how clearly she could she. She kept saying, “Wow, I can see clearly now.”
2014-09-29_1412020402
There’s a cute pumpkin patch here in Omaha and it’s free to go there!!! The word is getting out about the patch so all the carving pumpkins were gone. But I got all these gourds, pie pumpkins, and milo for less then $5. The milk and cream buckets and crate came from the the Cottrell Family Farm in Wyoming from the “tank.”

No comments:

Post a Comment