Hey all! I hope everyone is doing well. Things are crazy around here. My new house is almost done--yay!! I'm getting so excited. Hopefully I'll close next week, but things could be delayed because there have been some mix-ups. For example, there's carpet in the wrong room, the wrong cabinets, and the front of the house was painted the wrong color.
The dark blue around the windows is the new color. The other colors are not what I was supposed to have. Thankfully the builders have been excellent about getting things resolved so that I'll be happy.
While I'm waiting for the house to finish, I am still living in my Provo townhouse, but now I have 3 new roommates. They're roommates #26, #27, and #28! Packing has been a huge ordeal. Especially because I'm still trying to teach preschool. Right now we're in Emily's house, so it will be really nice to be able to get settled, unpacked, and have access to everything I need.
Our Second Story Window business is going well and we started a new business, Teacher Approved, a few months ago. Hopefully it takes off. We're busy, busy, busy. It's a lot easier to work together now that we're in the same state, and soon the same city.
That's it for now! I hope everyone is excited for a lovely fall!
Heidi

No comments:
Post a Comment