This wont be a very detailed post because as soon as I'm done, I'm going to bed! As soon as I put the kids down for bed every night I pretty much fall into my own bed! haha.
- We made gingerbread houses and lots of other Christmas crafts.
- I got a Bosch for my anniversary/xmas gift. Luke decided he wanted to make a mixer for himself out of cardboard boxes. (This is so Luke!) He designed the whole thing himself. I just gave him the tape.
- Luke had his preschool Christmas program
- We had our Packer Christmas party. The entire family, 8 kids and their families, were there! It was a FULL house!
- Celebrating Christmas morning! Luke asked for star wars guys and a remote control car. Sophie asked for ponies. I surprised Rob with a new bike for his triathlons. Bryce helped by doing the research and picking it up for me.
- New Years eve at mom and dads with Chinese food for dinner.
JANUARY Highlights
- Birth of Ella Grace on the 14th. Couldn't have done it without grandma and grandpa's help! They helped with a weeks worth of babysitting, a freezer full of meals, and lots of TLC getting us all back on our feet!
- Yup-That pretty much sums up January.
FEBRUARY Highlights
- Making Valentines day bags for preschool, making decorations, and decorating cookies.
- Ella is a fussy baby, but we LOVE her to pieces!
- Sophie has turned into a mischief machine. She loves "wash" her own hair with lotion or hand soap. This occurs almost every day. I feel like I have to baby proof the house all over again! With me spending so much time feeding the baby, both her and Luke find lots of time to dismantle the house. Once day they opened up multiple Costco size boxes of diapers and wipes and made a "castle" out of them.
She only pretends to be happy in her sleep! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment