Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Greetings from Grammy

Christmas Greetings to my Family!

I can't say it's a winter wonderland outside. Like my little Charlie Brown Christmas tree, it's pretty dull and grey, although my tree has a pretty red ball on it!

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and greetings while I was in the hospital. It's not a place I'm used to be in but I guess old age finds you in unfamiliar places. I'm feeling lots better and working at getting my strength back. I missed my Thanksgiving visit to my family and especially my babies.

I'm tickled I'll have 3 more angels next year. Isn't this what families are all about?

I want to thank Linda and Mark for taking such good care of me. I couldn't have managed without them and I'll be eternally grateful.

I wish you all a holy and blessed Christmas and happy times with your families.

I love and cherish you all,
Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment